Learn from the workplace
It's common for teams in the workplace to meet every day.
Each day, every person on the team gives an update. This technique can be used to build a daily writing habit, too.
Simply answer the same three questions everyday. There's no need to get super creative or write perfectly.
We'll ask you three simple questions each day at the same time. What happened yesterday? What are you planning for today? Is there anything stressing you out?
Benefits of writing a daily status update
- Reflect on the happenings of yesterday.
- Get better at planning your day.
- Assist in learning what's worrying you.
- Identify stress in your life.
- Learn where you're spending your time.
- Identify themes.
Who would benefit from writing a daily status update?
- Someone that wants to get better at planning their daily life.
- Someone who has no idea where their time goes.
- Someone who wants to manage daily stress.